Sunday, September 23, 2007

resurgence

once upon a time i had a blog, then due to some reason it got deleted..then i didn't know how to come back-" stultified" that's what my head has become, i believed. But i cant express the joy which i feel on this rainy night at precisely 2.30 am..the joy one feels to return to someplace he truly cherished being..gosh!i never knew i loved to write so much!maybe, i would write a book someday :)..but who will read all this rubbish?as an afterthought, does that really matter?to use a cliche " does the bird in the forest sing to gain praises"?.. every word i' m typing now is stirring up some strange emotion within me, am feeling overjoyed as i realize how much i love pouring out my heart through words!!
my life at present is similar to that quiet afternoon lake..not much of turbulence. During this span of time, I have left my job but then again am not at all depressed about that!i realized the fact that it's better to pursue your heart's desires sometimes..it might not fetch you money but the happiness it gives sometimes does wonders to your inner development. I am supposed to be studying really hard as that was the reason (read excuse) to quit. Am not doing justice to the purpose entirely, but hope to start off soon but then seriously i don't miss an iota of that job which i hated doing..'liberation' is a wonderful thing after all!!!
The name i chose was something which occurred to me while i was tossing in bed (due to lack of sleep) sometimes back. The white light passing through the prism gets refracted to seven colors..that's the purpose of this blog precisely!It'd bring out the multiple "me's"..the "me" which is ur 'average joe', the "me" which is dark & mean, the activist "me", the "me" which nurtures those starry eyed dreams..and many more which we are yet to discover :)!

P.S. thanks to you for pushing me to restart!

2 comments:

Writankar said...

There you are..!! Looking forward to interesting stuff..!!

Mainly Drivel.. said...

wow!great to see u back...!